You are not logged in.

MystiFied

Beginner

• "MystiFied" started this thread

Friday, January 22nd 2010, 11:06pm

Legion of Mercs - Recruiting!

[LM] Legion of Merc's is currently looking for active, strong players to join our clan.

Requirements:
Strong Stat Skills - 4.4 average on stats and higher.
Must be communicative and active - we are a great group of around the clock players. We expect you to be part of the team. This is not just a one person clan, its created for everyone to participate, premium or non premium.

Founded by Prince Khelder, we are currently at 27 members and are looking high level applicants (10+) BUT, If you have just joined we will make exceptions should your stat's be quality, once you reach the level 6 requirement.

If you want a fun clan, filled with diverse people that is really serious on the game in destroying the oppositions, LM is perfect for you.

Please apply to LM, Legion of Mercs with your application or contact Prince Khelder or MystiFied with any questions.
Oogity Boogity 8o

Mystified (W1) - Former CO/Adj of Legion of Mercs, Former Adj of Wild Things, now a proud member of AGENT!
Aries (W3) - Proud CO/Adj of Zero Tolerance

falcotron

Professional

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 1:25am

You didn't even mention your cow list? I haven't seen it, so I don't know how good it is, but I can take a guess based on the fact that 6 of the top 10 haulers are in your clan. (Wow--I knew you were good, but I didn't realize just _how_ good until I took a look.)
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 6:04pm

Our Cow List

Our cow list is pretty darn good. You come on over Falco.... I will make sure there is a spot left open for you. :P

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 2:07pm

:thumbsup: Join us , we have cookies but you will have to bring your own milk :rolleyes:
To be my Recruit click on the link below

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 7:03am

yeah definitely the best cow databank system I've seen so far in 3 years of GAS game. Very effective.

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 9:21am

bump

Just for you to know 13/15 of the best haulers are from LM or were in LM :D

MystiFied

Beginner

• "MystiFied" started this thread

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 11:48pm

Thanks U!! :D We (LM) are looking great on the top of Hauling as well as Victories!

We are still recruiting, so if you'd like to be apart of a great team, feel free to pm me (MystiFied) or Prince Kheldar (Commander).

To add as well:

We also have our own clubhouse, a place to chat without censors, time limits and just to enjoy good ole fun being yourself!
Our Cow Database is one of the best! And the people in LM....they speak for themselves. A super bunch :thumbsup:
Oogity Boogity 8o

Mystified (W1) - Former CO/Adj of Legion of Mercs, Former Adj of Wild Things, now a proud member of AGENT!
Aries (W3) - Proud CO/Adj of Zero Tolerance

Monday, March 1st 2010, 4:48pm

Looking for a new home?

Come join us.

The high score section speaks for its self. LM members are the highest in hauling. We collect more booty then many clans combined. Most of our members are very active so we seek active members. We want to rain death down on the CORP! Just kidding. What we do want is to give them a good fight. :thumbsup:

So come join LM. Or any of the other clans in the SMASH alliance. We want and need more active players!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Prince Kheldar" (Mar 1st 2010, 5:12pm)

falcotron

Professional

Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 6:22am

RE: Looking for a new home?

We want to rain death down on the CORP! Just kidding.
Yeah, we're getting kind of sick of all your corpses raining down; stop dying so fast. :P
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE