You are not logged in.

Friday, May 14th 2010, 12:27am

A.I. War auction site

I created an auction site for people to sell their accounts. Originally for Holy War accounts, several people from HW may play A.I War and therefore can use this site if they wish to sell the account located here.

The address for the auction site is: http://dragonthrone.exphost.com.au

Easy to use, no personal information or financial information is needed for the auction (all fields though required, can be fictional). Only a valid email that you use often is needed as when an auction is won, an email is sent to the winner and seller with each persons email. That means any payment discussions are done through emails.
Kinjiro's Auction House: Sell your Holy War/Tagoria/A.I. War characters on this custom website dedicated to it. No personal info is needed, just add your char and let people bid!

Friday, May 28th 2010, 10:58pm

Just to show how successful the site can be for your account sales, I recently sold my Holy War World 7 account for 150$ USD.

Several HW players have joined to sell/buy accounts.
Kinjiro's Auction House: Sell your Holy War/Tagoria/A.I. War characters on this custom website dedicated to it. No personal info is needed, just add your char and let people bid!

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 5:47pm

Make tht Several Holy war Player and 1 Ai war player have joined.....Your first AI-WAR Account sale:)
http://dragonthrone.exphost.com.au/item.php?id=24&mode=1

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 6:21pm

Auctions site temporarilty suspended

Auction site will be postponed for now. There is a serious flaw in the software that sent literally thousands of emails to the sellers (not sure if the buyers had the same issue), so I am shutting down the site and current auctions until either a fix is remedied (software provider said that is was fixed before discontinuation and sending me latest release) or I can secure stable auction software.

All new auctions will be suspended immediately, and an email sent to the seller.