You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 4:37am

Make the image-button-links actual links

In HW and TG, the image buttons in the bar across the top (level, health, etc.) are actual links to the appropriate pages.

In AIW, they're table cells with an "onClick" Javascript method.

This means that middle-clicking the heart in HW or TG pops open the inventory page in another window, while doing the same in AIW pops up the image "transparent.gif" in another window, which is not particularly useful.

In TG, I frequently do this to heal up after starting a quest, or if someone asks me a question about my gear while I'm in the middle of composing a PM, or whatever. I keep trying the same thing in AIW and getting frustrated.

It also means the buttons don't work on some mobile browsers (and presumably also with most accessibility devices like screen-readers for the blind), but they work fine on the iPhone, so that doesn't affect me. :)
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE