You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 12:51am

Password in the Arena

You should be able to put a password on an arena challenge. Here's why:

People frequently use the arena to exchange friendly attacks with each other, whether it's to trade painless xp, or just to see who's better.

But there's nothing in the game stopping someone else from arena-jacking them and attacking them in the arena while they wait for each other.

Most players are against this. The fact that the term "arena-jacking" is more common than the practice is pretty good evidence of this--and it's also good evidence that people consider it similar to "merc-jacking" and "team-jacking."

Since AIW added passwords for not only mercs, but also Team Mission members, I think it would make sense to add them for arena challenges as well.

This would also be more in line with the Clan Arena, where some other clan can't come and steal a challenge meant for someone else (although the mechanism would be different).

To give credit where credit is due, this is Blood Count's idea, not mine; I just think it was a really good idea, and he hadn't posted it yet.
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE