You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 8th 2010, 4:31am

The "GOLDEN BRICK"

Let me tell you a story about a brick.

the myth goes.
that GameArts Studio created an item back in the time of Holy War.
there is only ever one item, allowed to be obtained at any one time on each world.

What is this Golden brick you speak of, i hear people ask.
its a weapon that replaces what ever is in your weapon slot.
it increases attack power by 16.4 times of the weapon that is in the weapon slot at the time.

wow

what do you need to do to aquire one of these.
well this is the tricky part.
there is only one reported way of getting this item.
you have to keep 2000 of the game currency in your pocket (or more, more is better will explain later) for 24 hours of being offline.
But its harder than that, you can be hit in that time and when you log on you must have at least over 2000 of the game currency in your pocket.
this is the reason why it is better to carry more, plus carrying more increases your chances

finishing on 2000 kinah makes your chance 1% the lowest possible, finishing on over 20000 makes your chance 10% this unfortunally is the highest possible ;(

how do i know all this? I was the first one to aquire the mythical golden brick.

P.S. if the Golden brick is already aquired in your world it only last for 2563 fights, batttles counting as one.

P.P.S. if you have thought up to here that wow im going for this weapon than you deserve to be hit with over 2000 in your pocket

Monday, February 8th 2010, 4:37am

You sly dog you must tell me which mission it was. :D I'm sure i'll find it next :P
:thumbup: Merry Meet!
Blessed Be! ^^
ST :cursing: