You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:56am

Reset stats as many times as you want in a day for 30 diamonds

Instead of spending 30 diamonds to reset your stats once, you should be able to reset your stats as many times as you want before 00:00. (Or maybe it lasts for 24 hours, but I think until 00:00 is easier.)

This would give people a chance to try out a few different balances, doing a bunch of fights with each, until they settle on one they're happy with.

I don't see any negatives to the idea. I suppose a megatixxer might also use it to temporarily reset stats for missions vs. xp hits, or for a clan battle, or whatever. But they could do that today for 60 diamonds, and they don't. And if the discount is enough that they suddenly do want to--well, that means GAS is getting 1 tix/day instead of 0, and I don't think it really harms the other players, so why not let them?

This came up in the middle of a discussion about something else greenarrow suggested in Tagoria. But I think it makes more sense for AIW than for TG, because people don't know as much about stats here yet. (Also, TG's getting an update right now, so AIW is probably ahead in the queue for the next update....)
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE