You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:13pm

The Shape Shifters

Join The Shape Shifters!

We are a clan composed of Shape Shifters or more correctly known as theriomorphs, beings who can assume animal as well as human form. When in our animal form, we can infiltrate the A.I, without them detecting our humanoid form. This proves to be an invaluable tool for the government and other clans to exploit for their own rapacious desires for wealth, prestige, and power. This exploitation of our abilities, has forced our usual solitary and nomadic lifestyle to coalesce into one of a unified community.

We continue our struggle for survival against the A.I. and the fight to carve out a place in this world for the survival of our species.

All forms of shapeshifters; spiritual, physical, or a combination are welcome to enter this refuge.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Any level 6 or above
2. Premium membership is desirable, but not necessary
3. Must be active - plays daily
4. Courteous in the Shout Box
5. Willingness to Win with Grace and Lose with Panache 8o

**WE HAVE VACANCIES AND ARE WILLING TO TRAIN NEW PLAYERS!**