You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MystiFied

Beginner

• "MystiFied" started this thread

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 10:59pm

AI Battle Changes/Ideas

On World 1 there are a bit of AI battles growing, however as mentioned in a post elsewhere, is to make some additions/implementations to the AI battles.

- Perhaps the idea of special weapons as a reward. 3 new, unheard of weapons in the form of plasma, ion and laser.
It doesn't need to be limited to 3 only on a given world, but the amount of these new weapons can be based on how many people are in the world actively or by the number of participants for the specific battle.

- MM's, They have always been set up to a constant 108 MM's received from the first AI battle to the current one.
Maybe a slight change with level growth. Perhaps a 50 MM increase per level or level grouping.
Example - Levels 6-10 get 108 MM's....Levels 10-20 would jump to 158MM's...Levels 20-30 would get 208MM's and so forth. At least giving some value difference per level, additionally better incentive.

Also regarding level there should be changes in the value of fights won. So far in the past few AI battles, a level 30-50 have received the same battle reports. In an actual mine battle this would not be realistic, so it shouldn't be so similar in AI battle on the win/loss ratio, MM factor or XP given.

Just a few thoughts thus far ;)
Oogity Boogity 8o

Mystified (W1) - Former CO/Adj of Legion of Mercs, Former Adj of Wild Things, now a proud member of AGENT!
Aries (W3) - Proud CO/Adj of Zero Tolerance