You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

louise

Unregistered

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 11:39am

AI Battles

AI Battles take place in every World every 11 to 19 days, provided there are a sufficient number of active players level 6 or higher (i.e., players who have logged in within the last 72 hours). The first AI Battle takes places when over 200 active players reach level 6.
For all participants in an AI Battle, the following apply:
Rules
  • Only players level 6 and higher may take part.
  • Registration opens 7 days before the Battle (a notice will appear in the system messages area).
  • A Mine Battle cannot be scheduled for 18 hours to 14 hours before an AI Battle or a Tournament.
  • The army camp opens 15.5 hours before the beginning of the AI Battle.
  • Registrations for an AI Battle close an hour before the Battle commences.
  • If you do not enter the army camp of your own volition, you will automatically enter the army camp five minutes before the battle begins.
  • If you are at work when the Battle starts, you will automatically stop working and won't receive any wages. If work is already over, but you haven't picked your wages up, you will automatically pick it up when the Battle commences.
  • If you are on Reconnaissance or a Mission, or you have not picked up the reward, the Reconnaissance or Mission is aborted and you don't receive any reward. (Yes, the Action Point is gone!)
  • Player will automatically use their best equipment in the Battle.
  • The winner of the Battle is the attacker in the next Battle (at most three times in a row)
  • If you are in the Arena, you will be pulled out of the Arena and you will receive your entry fee refunded.
  • If your life energy is above 95% at the commencement of Battle, you will receive a reward for your preparation:
    • 36 Mystique Marks for taking part
    • If the humans win, there is an additional 72 bonus Mystique Marks
    • You receive one Glory Point for every victorious fight.
    • Heros of the Battle receive an extra 5 Marks, 20 Glory Points and his or her level x 50 credits.
    • If humans capture the outpost from AI, the newly-freed mines will be placed up for auction.

Frequent Questions:

Q1. Do you have to take part in AI Battles?
No. Taking part is purely optional.
Q2. Do you take part individually, or does a Clan take part together?
Everyone fights for themselves. AI Battles have nothing to do with Mine Battles.
Q3. Are there always so many machines on the enemy side?
No. The number of machines in an AI Battle depends on the number of players in the last AI Battle. The strength of the machines is dependent on the distribution of outposts between mankind and machines.