You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

louise

Unregistered

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 11:43am

Registration / Logging in

Registration

To register for an account in AI Wars, click the Register button on the homepage (http://www.ai-war.net). Next, choose the world in which you would like to play and click on the “Continue” button. Pick a username* and enter the requested information (email address and password**). The email address and password must be entered twice to avoid any typos. Please read through the terms and conditions and don't just check the box.

To finish the registration process, click the Register button.
If neither your username nor your email address are being used on the chosen world, you will receive an registration message.

This message contains a link that will activate your account when you click on it. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the code under “Register – Manual enter activation code”, along with your chosen world and username.

If this is all completed successfully, you can use your credentials to log in to AI Wars and play.
Have fun!

* 3 to 18 characters (only A-Z, a-z, 0-9, -, _, one character must be a letter)
** at least 3 characters

Logging in

To log in to AI Wars, click on the Login button. Select your game world, enter your username and password, and click “Login”

Q1. I've forgotten my password, what can I do?

If you have forgotten your password, you will need to get a new one!
  1. Click on “Login” and then on “Request New Password!”
  2. Choose your world, enter your username and email address and click “Send”
  3. Check your email, find the message and confirm the password change.
  4. You will receive another email message with a new password.
  5. If you want to change your password, click on Character and then Profile and scroll to the bottom. You can change your password there. Remember to save the changes!
Q2: I've forgotten my username, what can I do?

If you have forgotten your username, but know your email address, please contact contact.EN@ai-war.net. We will tell you what your username is.

Q3: Help! I can't log in!
To log in, you need:
  1. Your account username
  2. Your account password
  3. The number of the game world in which you play
  4. The correct browser settings (JavaScript enabled and cookies accepted)