You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

louise

Unregistered

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 11:49am

Premium

Q1. I've paid, but where's my Ticket?

Thank you for playing Premium!

1. Premium tickets are generated automatically upon receipt of your payment on our banking accounts (and never before that to prevent fraud)
!

2. Payment options may vary with respect to crediting time:

• Most payment methods are instantaneous!
• Bank transfer (offered in some countries by PayPal and others) or 'pay later' options in connection with credit card use in PayPal accounts may take up to one week until your payment arrives!

3. You can see your Premium Tickets if you click on PREMIUM and scroll down the page! Premium status does not automatically come with ticket purchase! You have to activate the tickets first (at the bottom of the 'Premium' page, scroll down)!

4. If you paid by paypal or bank transfer and did not get your ticket within the time expected, please do the following:
• Write an email to the support (best by ingame mail system to HW Team) and provide (required data is bold)
• Date of purchase
• Amount paid
• Method of purchase and country you paid from
• Correct name of the account holder
• Your ingame name and your Support ID (at the top of the PROFILE page )

5. If you paid by mobile phone or by fixed line network and did not get your ticket within minutes, please do the following:

• Write an email to the support (best by ingame mail system to HW Team) and provide (required data is bold)
• Your complete phone number including country prefix
• The number you called
• Date of your call
• Exact time of your call (hour, minutes) and Timezone. If you can't remember, call your provider and ask for the time.
• Amount paid and number of tickets purchased
• Your ingame name and your support ID (at the top of the PROFILE page)

We will quickly check our accounts and inform you on the status of your payment!