You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 1:53pm

Preparations for the Update

Dear Players!

The eagerly awaited update is fast approaching completion. Since it involves extensive changes, a few of our preparations will require some deviation from normal game-play events. Of course, the irregularities are just temporary, and each of the changes listed below only apply to the time between the date given and the launch of the new update.

Tournament:
From 18.01.2011 no more tournaments will be scheduled. Tournaments which have already been scheduled will take place as planned.

AI Battle:
New AI battles will not be scheduled if their scheduling would mean they took place after 30.01.2011. Battles already scheduled will take place as planned.

Mine Auctions:
From 28.01.2011 no new mine auctions will be started. Auctions underway at that time will run their normal course.

Market:
It will not be possible to put up any new items on the market on the last two days before the update is pushed. The exact date and time will be made known.

We apologise for any inconvenience which this interruption may cause and thank you for your understanding, while wishing you luck with yuor adventures on Midor.

Your Support Team