You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 2:31am

Item Drop % Sucks..

hello first time here.. loved A.I (" X( ") but after the new changes i have not had 1 drop.. i pay for my prem all the time.. i hear there others that have the same problem .. then i see lvl 50+ have drops(good drops some times).. what is the deal? is there a bug or malfunction? is there a secret luck skill i dont know about? i would just like to suggest making the drop rate % higher..

hope to see some changes for this.. :!:

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 9:22pm

Полностью поддерживаю;) После патча дроп никакой:(
Чтобы уши, глаза и язык были целы, — тугоухим, незрячим, немым надо быть.(О. Хайям)

staripilot

Beginner

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 9:08pm

No more rewards?

Since that st.pid update I did not get ANY reward, not even pills :thumbsup: Probably more than 200 finished missions and not single reward.
I start a thread about it, you can find it in this forum.
I did not renew my premium status because this is not funny any more and it is just matter of time when I am going to quit this game.

Noble

Beginner

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 7:15pm

Yes, yes it does.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility