You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 10th 2011, 10:49am

A.I. Major Offensive

To all survivors!

We have succeeded in intercepting and decoding a communication from A.I. Apparently, over the last months, A.I. has been busy constructing secret warehouses for its war machines across the whole damned planet and soon plans to launch a major offensive on our outposts. As far as we can tell from the intercepted data, we are expecting between 13 and 15 additional attacks. I say „additional“ because the attacks that take place every third Sunday will continue unaffected by this new attack plan.

Time to gear up and get ready!

Commander Taye
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12.10.2011, A.I.War will be celebrating its birthday and the ongoing shoutbox promotion is only the tip of the iceberg. Apart from the additional A.I. battles, we are also launching a 3-day ticket promotion!

So, when you redeem tickets between 12.10.2011 at 01:00 a.m. and 15.10.2011 at 01:00 a.m. (server times), you will receive the following extras:

1.) 6 instead of 3 diamonds with every ticket that you redeem for Premium status.
2.) Twice as many credits as normal for every ticket which is redeemed for credits.

Important information about the Birthday Ticket Promotion:

- The Birthday Ticket Promotion affects all Premium Tickets that are REDEEMED during the promotional period. If Tickets bought during this time are redeemed AFTER 01:00 (Server time) on the 15.10.2011, they are not eligible for the promotional bonus!

- This promotion also applies to existing unredeemed tickets which you may have bought before the promotion, as long as they are redeemed during the running time of the Birthday Ticket Promotion.

- We will not honour the promotion for any tickets redeemed after the expiry of the Birthday Ticket Promotion. If a Ticket is not successfully redeemed before 01:00 (Server time) on 15.10.2011, we cannot apply the promotion later. Therefore, we recommend that you take advantage of the promotion as quickly as possible to take full advantage of it.

Have fun on Midor!

Your Support Team